Monday, December 10, 2007

Journal enrty #28 12-10-2007

Thats all folks, the thesis is done!!!
Few last things to finish up tommoor and I'm done. The playable DVD's are burn and the data DVD will be burnt Tuseday. I need to go to school for a few hours tommoro to test the dvd's on the schools equpment to make sur they work, They worked on eveything here so in theory they should work there. Only thing is that I will most likyl be using black marker for my name. I could not get the light scribe to work on my Lap-top, says it's there but who knows. The biggest pain today I think was getting the transtitions to work. God they are a pain some times, and thats all is is is timing but they are done. S goes that it's all done. I'm going to hie the sack for a few hours and get back up to print our this journal for my book and finish a few other thing up and thats it. Man I tell you my but it beat, I need some serious sleep in the next few days. So thats it for tonight I'll post somtime tommore on how my dvd's went and this journal gets printed to the book and thats what you call a wrap. I'll keep this site up because I'm doing animation mentor so it will switch over to a mentor site so talk to you all later-
-wooped ass Tom

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home