Saturday, November 10, 2007

I am Legend update 11-10-07 "Will Smith"






WELL I'm a movie star!!!!! NOT...
Anyway here's the jiggy, I was coming home from school late Wed night about 1am and about 3 miles from my house I see that the sky is all lite up. as I got closer to town there is all these cop cars in the road, I thought there was an accident or a house fire. Well as I got closer there is this giant wall being put up across the road. The film was on!!!! They decided at the last minute to film, they added two other shots also, in studio so this needed to get done Thursday. Really cool. So I went up early Thursday morning to the town, which I have to say they closed completely down!! all roads where shut down in and out of town except for the US Mail, neither snow nor Will Smith will stop the mail!! So the morning was really quite but as soon as school let out it got crazy with all the teen age girls, but I must say some of the older people were worse then the kids. I did a couple of extra scenes but we where some far out of focus I could have held a sign up with my name and you could still not have none it was me. I snuck up to the set and stood by the monitors with producers and the director and watched as the filmed each shot over and over. I did'nt get to talk to them they where in their own little world. I did get to see Will really close up I mean with in two feet he walk by me waving to all the people. It was very awsome so see this guy he seems like he's a level headed guy, his body gaurd was a dick!!! So all in all I did'nt get shit down on my thesis on Thursday but what I did learn was that when I do a movie I want the set shut down, even with a small shoot like that the people were crazy. And also I got to see what goes on behind the scenec was really great, I bet they spent about 75 thou on that shoot, oh yea they also did a helicoper shot at the end of the day. I have some pics that i'll post of how it went down, not to many but just some simple loacation shots....
-see ya at the movies

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home