Sunday, November 18, 2007

Industry crit review 11-18-07

OK,
First does anyone know how to to a god-damned, F*&%ing walk cycle from point A to point B with the stride timing!!!!I'm half tempted to call someone at Pixar!!!! The review was ok from my stand point. I got the most feed back from Todd at Syop. He really knows his stuff, pointed out stuff about the timing that I did not notice, breathing room, etc... I'm getting better with the timing on each shot that I worked, Todd said there was to much stuff going on in the shots and thats why they looked to fast. His suggeting was to go into the shots and clean all the excess keys out to slow down the action. One shot that came to mind with that problem that really stood out was the when Rowdy noticed EL Toro for the first time and pulls his hat done to adjust and sort of set the tone for the animation. The hat was crazy with the movements and all over the place. I did what his mentioned and it worked nicly. The next review is the thesis defense, I feel better about it everyday, I think my animation is getting better everyday, as I fore-mentioned I wish I had and extra month to really polish the shots to perfection. But it is what it is. Later on today I'll try to post a couple of updated renders of the animation, but mostly I'm just doing my charater II today..

P.S I'm also planning my trip to Florida or the Bahamams, I really want to go back to Captiva Island in Florida. It's so nice and quite there, plus the shells are awsome....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home