Journal enrty #23 11-25-2007





Well I'm back,
Hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving. It was pretty good here, had some turkey worked on the project all day, and watched the Cowboys kick some ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well good news out of the EL Toro camp all the animation is done as of today. Right now is all about the rendering, as I right I'm rendering out a 215 frame seqenance, somthing likea 8 hour render, thats ends about 4am Sunday morning. What I have planned for the next couple of days is to render out everything and put it into a rendered animatic. From there I can look at it and see what works and does"nt and have two weeks to fix it. During the renders I'll be working on finishing the book and doing the editing. I'm happy with the animation, the lighting seems to be working, It's not the greatest but it gets done what is needed. I went out last week and bought and extra hard drive to do renders at school if needed, I'v been banging out renders over night, the next few are shorter so hopefully I can get a few of them done in a day. This will cut down on me having to go to NYU to do renders. I need to work on the credits Sunday, get them done and out of the way, they look like crap when I run them, I mught not do a roll but just a still, somthing simple to get them done, maybe add some art into each still. next week will most likly be the last of the blogs journals, I need to print them out for the book. I have somthing like 50 entries to print out, thats a whole book in itself. So this is it for tonight, the new Battlestar Galactica "Razor" is on tonight. can't miss it been waiting all summer and fall. Talk to ya all again next week.
-Best Tom
PS> some renders from the animation

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home