Journal enrty #27 12-09-2007

Me again,
Lets quick update tonight, waiting for AFX to do a render. Ok the animation was finished of late last night, Took a little longer then I wanted. I went back and rerendered the intro up scene with rowdy, I rendered it as a j-peg first and it was not sharp as I wanted. It's now a tiff sequnce and looks much better. So everything is now composited in afx, all line up with tratitins and blends and all that fun stuff. I had to take it fro AFX 5.5 to AFX cs3 to do the tv smpt-c color standard. Was not that bad doing the HLS corredtion, my stuff was not that far off, more lighting then anything. I'm doing a test render now to see what it all looks like, if it's good then into premerie we go for final composite and editing. Onlt one thing bugging me at this moment, looking at rowdies hat it is very pixelated, somthing seems off there need to figure it out, not much I can do now render wise. On a different note I found a couple of mistake in the animation so I went on line and found some that pixar has down and put then toghther in my book, sort of protecting my ass so to speak, heck if pixar does mistakes I'm aload a few. So tonight is witing to see how the render turns out and into premeire to get the look, I added a few more sfx to the edit, some fun background sounds. I'm almost there at this point, if I can get that darn dvd burnrt i'm headed for home plate at that point. Well I'm going to go now getting late and the renderis almost done. I'll post again tommoro night see ya then...
-good night Tom..
p.s. HOW BOUT THEM COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 12-1 super bowl bound!!!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home