Saturday, November 10, 2007

Journal enrty #21 11-10-2007

Hey there,
Well were getting down to the wire as to days left and my sanitiy. I started doing renders last night, waiting to see how they turn out, Right now as I stand with work I'll safly say I'm 60% done. I finished the third pass an the animation Tuesday, It's starting to look good. This weekend Patricia wanted me just to work on the lighting rig and the slap scene which is pretty much the thesis statement. I finished the rig yesterday, I met with Boaz a couple of times over the last few weeks to get it set up. The only thing that bugs me right now with the rig is that the shadows are kind of sharp, it's somthing I need to live with for right now. So the light rig is done and I have dust made which I made with a particle system. not the best dust in the world but it looks good so far. The only down fall is that the renders went through the roof, I'm going to have to use it sparingly in the shots. So now as for the work plan I'm working on the slap today,"Saturday" need to really polish that turd. In the next couple of days I want to set the light rig in at least ten shots that are right there for being done. The ten shots I have close just need a tweak here and there and their ready to be rendered. I can then put them to bed and start the composting side of this thesis. In closing my ass is getting tired, I'm doing about 19 hour days right now, also I have that character II animation class i'm trying to bang some work out for also, some crazy ass shit going on!!!!!!
-Best Tom
ps. I'll post some WIP, in the next day or so

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home