Saturday, December 08, 2007

Journal enrty #26 12-08-2007

ANIMATION IS DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes it's true the animation is completed, I'm finishing up the last render as I write, it's the intro to rowdy which was render as a j-peg. I wanted to re-render it as a tiff to get t sharper. But anyway it's all done an put togther in afx. I need to wait for the last render to finish overnight to tweak the renders, but their pretty good right now. Yesterday I finished doing all the sound design, I added so horses in the background doing some winning, kind of neat. Today was just button up the animation and buttoning up the book. I finished doing the post thesis crit of myself, and some othe r[ages on the rowdy model and etc... The rest of tonight I'm going to finish the storyboard prints and then print them for the book and hit the sack. I'm getting to the point of beat and burn out!!
Sunday will be an all date compositing and editing day, I'm going to try to finish up tomorrow, might be a late night thats why I want to finish early tonight. The sounds are all lined up all I have to do is drop in the quick time and do so readusting and a few things with the sound track and thats it. I just need to go to school on Monday and burn the I-DVD and thats it. The thesis book needs the journals printed and the content page and the bibliography and appendices. And it's finshec, I mean everthing is done. I'll have the rest of Tueday to go over stuff to double check and make sure everything is good. Well it's down to a little under four dats now until D-day. well I need to get back to work...
-best Tom...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home