Sunday, December 02, 2007

Journal enrty #24 12-02-2007






Ho, ho ho, it's December,
Ten days left and counting down fast, I'm at a good place with the days left. I'm on my second pass at renders, doing fixes on stuff that I don't like or goofs, like forgetting to turn on the bulls nose ring, or renders a pass out as j-pegs, dumb stuff like that. Today I finished up the credits, sort of took a different approach to them, instead of the roll up a did 7 still with the info and a character poseing on each slate, looks more professional plus I just could not get that roll to work right. I'll post some of the pose's on this journal. With the book I need to finish that this week,I would say I'm half way there. I want to get the animation done by this thursday then have the week end to finish the book and all that fun stuff. With the date DVD, I have all the info in one folder right know, I took all the folders I had and copied and put them into a master date folder to sort through, right know there;s about 4 gigs worth of work in there that should keep the panel bush for a few weeks looking through there. Last week end a spent a couple of hours trying to figure out how to author the dvd for the panel, I think I can do it from home. The last time I did one in class, on the mac's it did not work. I have a form around here from Mike cushny's Dpp class on how thats done, need to look for it , maybe tonight, I calling it in early tonight, before 2am. As for the animation, I'm really happy where I'm at what the look is, There's a few shots I considering rerendering, because of the background sky diifers partly due to that I used two dirrent surface shaders. Minor stuff of constity. The animation looks good, I had to add ashot and redo some others becoase of the hat being on in the last shot and me not showing how it got on his head. The reactionshot needs to be fixed, the hat is floating when falling out of the clown barrel. most of the other shots are good, tomorro, morning i'm going to spend and hour or so going through most of the shots for some more tweaking, every time I do this I find somthing else wrong to fix, I guess I could doo this for the next month. Thats it for tonights update, I'll post in the next day or so with the news about the next pass of renders and that will be about it. I'll have to copry all these journals for printing to the book. I copied most of them over on Friday, just the last few need to be added, there was somthing like 20 pages of juornals, 58 entries, should keep everybody reading for a day or so. take care and don't slip on the ice out side it's sleeting like a bitch out.
-Best Tom
p.s. look at the renders!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home