Sunday, November 04, 2007

Really Cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok this is so cool I had to right it, yesterday two guys show up knocking at my door, Turns out they are from Warner Bro's studio and want to shoot the last scene to "I Am Legend" on my farm. How cool, so Paul kramer the location directer was supposed to fly into day, well the helicoper flys into the farm with not only the location director but the director of the film himsely Francis Lawerance. I was talking with the director of a major Hollywood picture four about and hour about films and my thesis. When we were all done I asked the guy if I could watch, he was like for letting us fly in and use your land, well sit you next to the monitors with Francis. So in short I did'nt get very much done on my thesis today, one and a half shots, have to start later on tonight again....
-see ya at he movies Tom...

1 Comments:

Blogger matt said...

did they film already? Was Will Smith there?

11:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home