Journal enrty #20 10-25-2007
To a light day today, just tired from the last week or so, I did all the 24 blocks outs in the last week and a half, Now it's just polish and polish and polish. I figure that I have a day to two days per shot. Thats not very much, but considering my days have been going around 18 hours, that works out to four work days. Any way a couple more shots were dropped because they where simple being redunant of other shots, thats good news less equals more high quality. Today I said was a light day work ed on some editing ideas I have been playing with. was working with After effects and premerie on creating the old film look that i want. I was able to make dust, grain, sepia tone and scratches that don't look to bad still need some tweaking to get it right but it gives that 1940's, 50's widescreen cinema-scope look that will add more character to the piece. I have a few clips I will post, only a few seconds long but not to shabby. Starting friday 10-26 is into full polish mode of all the shots, I would like to get at least 2 shots knocked out this weekend, addeding the light template I made a few weeks ago. I plan on meeting with Boaz to finalize the lighting scheme I set up a few weeks ago then it's off to the rendering. I was also today trying to set up a dual screen editing system with no luck yet need another lcd screen, may I'll hook up to the lap top that sitting here doing nothing, Before I forget I put and e-mail out to Nick and Leif for some crits on my work, had to bribe them. I''m posting a few clips of the final editng idea. so long....
-Best Tom
-Best Tom

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home