Monday, April 02, 2007

Journal entry # 7 4-2-07

Wow, the weeks are just passing right by and before we know it the semester will be over and the summers here and before you know it the Fall semester and were all done. It's been a few weeks since I last put anything up about my progress, I'v just been busy with other classes trying to make everthing get the proper attention. As for what I'v been doing in pre-vis, I went back again and rewrote the rewrite. I'm still not happy with the story, I broke the story down into acts to get a better feel and timing of the story. I pretty much wrote Cody out of the story and focused on El Toro and Rowdy. I talked to a few persons outside of the class and they felt that the story should be way more simplified then what I have now. The meat and potatoes of the story is Rowdy keeps trying to ride El Toro and everytime gets thrown off but climbs right back up and tries glue, nails, rope etc.. to stay on, it's more true to the Chuck Jones style. One last thing that I did was make a dead line list for what needs to be done when, it's both a soft and hard line list it takes me right up to thesis and the last day of class. I think eerybody should have somthing similer to follow to stay on course and not get behind, when this semester is done it will be great, just down to the wire now and all the classes need my attention!!
-Good luck all
ps. animation class is getting better, I sure hope so I have a lot to do with this!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home