Current state 2-20-07

Hello all,
Here is the first design of El Toro. It's a simple silouette of his bodyto get the shape down. From here I'll start working on the turn arounds, profile etc...I like how the body looks, gives him a fearsome look, hope it turns out that way when he is modeled. Well take care.
Here is the first design of El Toro. It's a simple silouette of his bodyto get the shape down. From here I'll start working on the turn arounds, profile etc...I like how the body looks, gives him a fearsome look, hope it turns out that way when he is modeled. Well take care.
-best Tom
P.S. I forgot, to get a better feel for his body structure I'm going to attempt to model him in clay. This way I have something other then pixels when I'm done

1 Comments:
Hey Tom,
Great logo! Is it something that eventually you will model? Is there a way you can foreshadow what will eventually happen in your story? Good luck!
-Nicolette
Post a Comment
<< Home