The modeling for El Toro has begun, here is the first images of the modeling of the bull. Nothing special but this time next year it will be kind of cool to look back at where it all began
Wow look at you go! You're right, it's going to be great to look back at these early images and see how far you've come. I think it's a good idea to do him in NURBS too, I imagine he'll have a lot of deformations. Good luck!
Really nice looking bull. The curvature and body mass look right on, I just noticed how much I sound like animation class... curves and weight! Augh. I think your story has smoothed and trimmed very,very nicely. How much do you charge for modeling toys?? :)
The reference is great. Do you have a good top view? Hopefully you do, as that will make the modeling so much easier. What are you thinking of doing for the bull's hair?
7 Comments:
He's coming to life!
Is he NURBS?
it looks really good...its come along way since maya 1...
Looking really sharp Tom.
Wow look at you go! You're right, it's going to be great to look back at these early images and see how far you've come. I think it's a good idea to do him in NURBS too, I imagine he'll have a lot of deformations. Good luck!
Hey Tom!
Really nice looking bull. The curvature and body mass look right on, I just noticed how much I sound like animation class... curves and weight! Augh. I think your story has smoothed and trimmed very,very nicely. How much do you charge for modeling toys?? :)
The reference is great. Do you have a good top view? Hopefully you do, as that will make the modeling so much easier. What are you thinking of doing for the bull's hair?
Post a Comment
<< Home