Journal entry # 11 7-2-07

Hey all,
Nothing new on the thesis front, I'm getting sort of stressed out. It's July and I'm behind about two weeks from where I want to be! Any ho this is not what I'm here to talk about , on Saterday night I went to see Disney/Pixar's new flick Ratatouille. I have to say wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 4 stars. It started a little slow but once it got going it was great. The animation from these guys just keeps getting better and better. The really cool thing is that when the credits come up there are people that you know, it's so cool to sort of be on the inside of these movies. I really want to be an animator!!!! It's so close I can taste it, or maybe thats the taste of fear that I have from my thesis being due in six months. Well thats what I have to comment on tonight, everyone have a great forth and talk to you all later this week..
ps. Don't blow any fingers off this holiday!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home