Saturday, May 12, 2007

Journal entry #8 5-12-2007

Well school's done, the spring semster is behind us. I can say that this was probaly the hardest semster I have ever delt with. Each day of class I was doing work minutes before it was due. The hardest was by nodoubt character animation 1. That class kicked my ass!!!!!!! It really put into perspective of what I need to work on. My goal is to be a character animator so I can get a job at Blue Sky and work next to Nick and Leif and throw erasers at them all day long!! But on a more serious note those guys really taught us alot lot, great teachers and great guys all around!! The goal now is nothing but thesis, I forgot to mention that I am taking character II during thesis also. I'm fucking nuts, But one's got to do what is nessasary to make it in this animation business. As of this date I took a few days off to recharge my batteries and start next weekend doing the EL Toro model to get him finished. I also will start some test animation with Low-man on character walks to get a better feel of what will be going on. The 3D animatic that I did was very crappy to say the least but it gave me and idea of what it will take to do a character ridding on top of a bull. Thats it for now, I need to get in a better rythem for posting of what is going on in the production of EL Toro. The next posting should be in a few days. Take care all and have a good summer and let this class be the best class that has graduated from CADA!!!!!
-best Tom.....
p.s my spelling suks

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home