Journal entry # 10 6-25-07





Hey all here's a quick update on my progress. This weekend I spent soley focused on my background design for the rodeo. The progress that I made was very productive. I have what I would say 90% of the construction done. I need to do some nip and tucks here and there on the wood planks and some wiring stuff. What I have though is the look that I wanted to achieve for the project. Need to start working on textures in the next few weeks but I'm planning on keeping them simple as to cut down on render times also that is not my focus, I did take to heart what Boaz Livny said not to total forget about textures and lighting because even if you are doing animation the backgrounds still count. One last thing that I'm playing with is doing the whole animation in black and white, reson being is tring to achieve that old Western genra look from the John Wayne years. still up in the air on that one, I have time to think about it. I have loaded up some early test renders of what the background looks like. Next on my dead line list is the modeling of the characters, I plan on, I need to start them this weekend, the bull has gone through redesign so he will be next. If I don't get bothered I could knock a good portion of him out. Wells thats it for today, I'll have some more in a few days take care all and watch those ticks!!!!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home