Journal entry #2 2-16-07
Hey there everybody well this week was as I would put it in the dumper. Had a snow day on wed so I could not go over my refined story ideas with mitch. The good that came out of this week is that I was able to get my character designs pretty much where I want them. Saturday I will post the designs along with the logo that I have been working on, it's sort of a work in progress, not sure that I'm going to use it for the final thesis but at least I have some concepts for the look. Well thats about it for now, I'm going to try to post work at least three times a week, it's just that the week goes by so fast it's Friday before you know it. Thats it for now folks talk to you all later
-Best Tom
PS. my computer is acting like crap thats why this post is so short, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
-Best Tom
PS. my computer is acting like crap thats why this post is so short, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home