Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Journal enrty #18 10-08-2007

Ok try this again, last post I was writing the computer crashed, it's that darn porn!
any HO, opp's , this past week I did nothing but flat out block every singe shot of my thesis. all 25 shots are blocked, some more then the others. Now I have to go back into each one and polish them to a high turd qaulity. I figured I have a day to two days per shot to get every thing done by Thanksgining. With that dine I have at least three weeks after that to ro rendering and tweeks. So starting after I get done with this post I'm starting on animating full out my first shot. A simple one, well I don't want to say simple but one that I can get done in this given time aloted. well thats it, I putting up another post for the crit that I had last night and the results.
-Best Tom...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home