Friday, September 21, 2007

Journal enrty #16 9-21-2007

Two enties in one day, this will be short and sweet. last week was stiry board refine, last story boards that I'm doing!! This week-end I have to get hammering on the full animatic with sound and all the bells and whistles. Right now I have some crapping play blast that number around twenty or so. These blast show the camera angles and some crude animation for timing. I need at this point, if I don't drop is to do more blocking in my animatic to easily convert to the animation an to the polished animation final. And oh yea I applied for animation mentor for the 2008 Winter semster yea haaa!!. Later today or tommoro I'll be posting the finals looks for the backgrounds and the final looks for El Toro and Rowdy. See ya all later..

-YEEE HAAAW Tom

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home