Thesis Journal entry #1 star date 2-9-07
Hey all fellow pre-vis classmates. This the first entry for myself in our pre-vis thesis class. Just getting the blog back up and in action for the next 10 months of hell that we all will be going through, in the end it will all be worth it. As for where I'm at real quick, my script is taking good form, it's on the fifth revision. Storybords are real rough but it's helping with the timing alot. Character design has been well under way for the last six months, I will start posting some of the images in the next couple of weeks for feed back. The only problem I'm seeing at the moment is that I'm getting my ass handed to me in the character 1 animation class, every week of my crappy animation with a simple ball I take another charater it seems out of my thesis. It's good though to read some of the horror stories that the Nine Old Men went through doing the great animations of Snow White, Pinocchio,etc.. One teacher told me some years back that it takes ten years to become a good animator. Other then this all seems to be going some what ok, ask me in Dec again when I'm seeing my shrink! Oh well see ya all in class

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home